Dr Hildrun Siepmann specialises on advisory services for real estate transactions (asset and share deals), project developments and asset management. Her clients include project developers, institutional investors, family offices and asset managers.
Dr Hildrun Siepmann has again been named one of five „Rising stars in real estate and building law (under 40)“ in the JUVE Handbook of Commercial Law Firms (JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien) 2021/2022. For years, she has been recommended by Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers as one of the best lawyers in Germany for real estate law.
Education and career:
- Founding partner of Capstone Legal since 2020
- Partner at Jebens Mensching PartG mbB
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in the field of Corporate/M&A
- Legal clerkship at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court with placements in Frankfurt and London
- Doctorate at the University of Hamburg in the field of Law & Economics
- Law studies, Bucerius Law School Hamburg and Cambridge University
Most recently, Hildrun Siepmann advised on the following cases, among others (some of them in the previous firm):