- advising project developers, investors, family offices and asset managers on real estate transactions and asset management at the highest level
- independently managing projects/cases including key account management
- taking on leadership responsibilities within the team
- managing projects related to the firm’s organisation and strategy
What you should bring along:
- you are a fully qualified lawyer (Volljurist) (m/f/d) with strong legal qualifications
- you have several years of professional experience in real estate law
- you are a pragmatic problem solver with the ability to work independently
- you have an entrepreneurial mindset
- you are a team player
What we offer:
- An exceptional team spirit: we are a small, close-knit team that wants to build something big together. Our collaboration is based on trust and open communication
- Challenging tasks: we offer high-end real estate advice with exciting cases. Our cases usually involve large law firms, in addition to other boutiques.
- Outstanding career prospects: we are a growing start-up law firm. This automatically creates opportunities for you to quickly take on responsibility, lead the way and take the next step.
- Personal growth: you will be given the freedom and support to implement your own projects and get involved in an entrepreneurial way.
- A modern environment: our work processes are fully digitalised, and we develop our own Legal Tech tools.
- The best workplace: working from home or at our office close to Hamburg’s harbour with a view of the Elbphilharmonie? Or maybe both? It’s up to you.
- Above-average remuneration - Even though we are still a start-up, we pay according to performance and in line with the market. Through transparent, performance-based and realistically achievable bonuses, the fixed salary can increase significantly.
- Work-life balance - You can adapt your working hours to meet your personal needs. There is enough time for your personal life.